You are entering this agreement with Merce Maresma-Casellas, an individual business owner registered in Australia with ABN 88996635944, with address 200 Ramsay Street, 4350 Centenary Heights, Queensland (hereinafter referred as either “the Coach / “Forget the Office” / “the Consultant”).
All coaching services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by the Coach, as well as information available on her website (www.forgettheoffice.com) are meant to help you find direction, receive inputs, and identify the areas in your business that may be standing in your way to reaching your goals.
Coaching is a professional relationship that involves supporting one or more coachees during a creative and non-directive process. This process enhances the capacity for self-discovery and encourages action in the areas proposed by the individual.
Through the use of their competencies, the coach considers the person as a whole, including their emotional, linguistic, physical, energetic dimensions, and more, as well as their relationship with the environment. This holistic approach aims to promote both reflection and increased awareness, facilitating better decision-making.
However, coaching is not and does not replace any professional mental health care or medical care. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please seek the help you need in the form of a professional counsellor/therapist.
Therefore, by signing this agreement regarding the coaching services from your Coach, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach do not substitute any professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional.
- In case I’m under psychological/psychiatric treatment, I will inform the Coach, who will ensure the compatibility of both processes.
- I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not licensed by Australia or any other Country as there is no such thing as licensed or not licensed coaches. She is however certified in various techniques and adhered to “
- International Certification Body for Professional Coaches - OCC-I”.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my wellbeing during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions. If during the coaching process, the Coach perceives that the coachee may need psychological assistance, she will suggest that they seek help from a professional and ensure the compatibility of both processes.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for aiding me in achieving my defined goals and vision and learning how to use specific tools. I can give my informed consent and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Coach is not promising specific outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and / or business success.
- I understand that the Coach is providing guidance in order to help me succeed in my business. My investment in this program only covers the costs of the coaching program and does not cover further business costs or outsourcing contracts that I may incur or execute for my business.
- I understand that individual results will vary and income results are not guaranteed. The goal of the Coach is to recommend me online tools, education, tips, ideas and strategies to help kick-start or grow my business, and help me analyse my options and support my action-taking, but the effort, energy and determination I put in is what will make or break my success levels. I take full responsibility for my results.
- I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement may be limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if she’s asked to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires if my Coach is ordered by a court to.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks to confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype, Zoom call and any other technology.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit, and discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement.
- I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
- Your Coach is committed to providing all her Clients with an outstanding experience. Thus, Forget the Office may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend or terminate your participation in our program, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- You become difficult to work with or act disruptive
- You fail to follow the program guidelines and pick appointments, or,
- You impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program
Our relationship as Coach and Client / Coachee is based on respect and confidentiality.
Therefore, as a Coach, Mercè Maresma agrees not to use or reveal at any time, totally or partially, to third parties any confidential information shared in the sessions, unless there is:
- Express consent of the parties.
- Judicial or police obligation to disclose information.
All information shared in our sessions and the course of the service will be strictly confidential. Given that sometimes in a coaching process as a Coach I can share my own and other's experiences in order to illustrate examples, this Confidentiality Agreement is extended to the Client / Coachee. On the occasions in which third-party experiences are shared, in no case will the identity (or any data that could facilitate the deduction of it) be revealed of the person whose experience is being taken as an example.
The entry into force of this Confidentiality Agreement will be the same as the beginning of the relationship between you (Client / Coachee) and me (Coach). If there is no mutual agreement on the termination date of this Confidentiality Agreement, it will be maintained permanently.
Privacy and Confidentiality
- Not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- All materials and company information are confidential and proprietary intellectual property and may only be used by you as authorized by your Coach;
- The reproduction, distribution and sale of the training materials are strictly and wholly prohibited;
- Further, you understand that you are free to discuss your individual results from this program and all trainings, but you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants, in case there are some, in the strictest of confidence.
All teaching materials including, but not limited to, manuals, procedures, policies, and anything else made available by your Coach are for individual use only and always non-commercial use.
None of the material provided by your Coach can be sold, tape-recorded, videotaped, screencast, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the expressed written consent of your Coach, or its designated agent.
The information contained in this program is strictly for education purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
You understand that your Coach owns all rights in and to any such photograph, recording or testimonial, including any copyright and/or trademark relating to such use.
Consent of Collection of Information
In case of provision of Services, the Parties will sign specific project contracts.
Terms of Sale & Performance of Sessions
The sessions will be performed on the date agreed by both parties. If for illness or any reason sessions could not be performed, they will be performed in the next possible date. No penalties apply but cancellations need to be communicated as soon as humanly possible.
When you buy Intensify, our 1:1 Intensive Coaching & Consulting session, you get:
- A 1:1 90-min Business Coaching & Consulting Session with Merce
- Notes, materials and support during 1 week after the session.
The final price is AUD 197.
Both parties commit to maximising the value of the time spent inside the Program, while also respecting the defined time framework and the natural limitations of it.
Good faith, jurisdiction & choice of law
In case of a dispute between the Parties relating to or arising out of this Agreement, the Parties shall attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. The parties agree that this agreement will be ruled according to what the Consumers Law foresee, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise. In case any litigation specifically permitted under this Agreement is initiated, the parties agree to submit to arbitration and dispute resolution in a way that can be done online, specifically, the service that WIPO is developing for disputes to be resolved online, or whatever consumer law enforceable deems appropriate.
By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions you are aware that this is a contract. There are no refunds to ensure full commitment to the program and your results. This acts as a non-disparagement and non-disclosure agreement. No slanderous or accusatory information can be said about the Coach or anyone in the program.
I agree that I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its content. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above under my own free will.